Sunday, April 17, 2011

Picnic and Blue Berry!

I made more owls! I haven't made any in a while, but I'm very excited to announce Blue Berry and Picnic! I also have new kinds of tags! I used my new circle cutter  to make them, instead of being rectangular, they are now circular. If you would like to purchase these, email me at ebbead@gmail.com and I will set up a reserved listing for you on my etsy shop (or if you don't have an etsy account, I can list them on ebay.) Rules for pricing are HERE.                                                                                         

Hi, my name is Picnic, but you can call me whatever you want. My name is Picnic because I love picnics! My favorite color is navy blue and my best friend’s name is Blue Berry. I can’t wait to be your best friend!

Hi, my name is Blue Berry, but you can call me whatever you want. My name is blue berry, because I love blue berries! I can’t get enough of them! My favorite color is red and my best friend is Picnic. I cannot wait to be your best friend too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment