Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2011 Spring Collection Part 2!

SNEAK PEAK TO MY 2011 SPRING COLLECTION PART TWO! 
These are seven new items I am adding to my spring collection! i am very excited to share these with you! I love these and I really tried to put bright color in these pieces. One piece is a little darker, but I figured it still fit, because it kind of reminded me off the new vegetables and planting season. Only one of the new items have already been listed on Etsy, it is the Crystal and Pearl Necklace. To get to the item you can click on it's name, and it will take you straight to the item listing. The rest of them are 100% true Sneak Peaks! I will be coming out with six more items next week, which will conclude my spring collection. I will then start my 2011 Summer Collection in late May  or June! Enjoy :)

New Leaf Necklace
Crystal and Pearl Necklace

Three Black Eyed Peas Necklace
Daffodil Earrings 
Cherry Blossom Memory Wire
Bracelet
 
Pink Pearl Necklace 

Bronze Bow Tie Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment