1) 47 sales:) (about one a week)
2) A twitter for my business
3) My very own blog!
4) Much better pictures for my items
5) I started with many new kinds of jewelry. When I started I was mainly making memory wire bracelets. But with in this year I have experimented with so many different kinds of jewelry. I'm always trying to teach my self new kinds of jewelry!
6) I have started my collections such as my Light Bulb Collection, my 2011 Spring Collection, and my very new Button Collection, which I will be blogging very soon, if not tomorrow.
7) OWL BUDDIES! My new owl buddies are very new this year.
8) I have been included in two interviews: http://www.buffalonews.com/life/next/article219417.ece - This one was written by my best friend:) She is an excellent writer! And:
9) Going back to my Light Bulb Collection, I have created many all new Christmas earrings. What I would do is I would just by Small ornaments or little Christmas decorations, such as bells, and put them on earring hooks. They were huge sellers at my craft show!
10) And last but not least, I have established my self on the Internet, which is a very satisfying feeling. I am now top results on google! I recently googled ebbead, E.B.Beads, and EBBeads and my blog, twitter, and shop were all in the results! So, I guess you could say my mission is complete. :)
Thanks for reading!