Tuesday, May 3, 2011

2011 Spring Collection Part 3!

SNEAK PEAK TO MY 2011 SPRING COLLECTION PART 3! 

This is the last part of my 2011 Spring Collection. I was originally supposed to have six items in this part, but I had too many. So in this one there is seven, which makes a total of 21 items. The original plan was 20, but I don't think that 21 is too many. My plan is to start up the Summer Collection the week of May 29th, but it may be later depending on the schedule of my final exams. I recently set a bunch of deadlines for my self so hopefully that will help. If every thing goes as planned, I will have Part 1 out by May 29th.   

Sunny Memory Wire Bracelet

Pearl and Black Flower Statement Necklace

Cranberry and Apricot Necklace
Peaches and Cream Necklace
Sea Foam Memory Wire Necklace 
Cream and Gold Necklace

Bird and Tree Pendant Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment