Monday, March 28, 2011

Sneak Peak! Christmas Earrings!

I have started to make my Christmas jewelry! I know, I know, its only march (almost April, I cannot wait for the snow to melt) but, its better to start now, than to wait until Christmas time and make for the rush. For those of you have been to my craft show, I love to make Christmas earrings! So, here is a sneak peak of my new Christmas earrings. 


These are a very limited few, I cut them off of an old strand of Christmas garland, and there were not very many. In the picture there are five pairs of earrings, but there are only eight pairs! What is annoying me right now is that I have one green light bulb left over, and I don't know what to do with it! I will probably make a necklace out of it. 


I have also cut these much larger light bulbs off of an old Christmas garland. I have NO idea what to do with these! The problem with them is that they have a hole going right though the middle, as shown in the picture above. They also have, at the top, a hole going horizontally, which is to wide for any standard jump-rings. Plus, they are kind of old, and I am afraid that they are not in good enough condition to sell, but they are beautiful! They are really cool and I love to make necklaces out of ornaments (example of an ornament necklace.) I am trying my best, if you have any ideas, leave a comment!     

No comments:

Post a Comment