Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sneak Peak! New Items June 19th - 25th

I have decided to re-format the way I make the sneak peak. I have decided to eliminate the descriptions of the items, and have just the pictures and the titles. Now, this week I have many items to list, PLUS, I will be introducing a new item this week! Here is the sneak peak! 

New Items June 19th! - Cream Cluster Necklace and Cream Memory Wire Bracelet


New Items June 20th - Coffee and Cream Hoop Earrings, Necklace, Memory Wire Bracelet and Earrings


New Items June 21st - Gray Hoop Pearl Earrings, Gray and Silver Sparkle Memory Wire Bracelet, Gray and Silver Sparkle Pearl Cluster Earrings


New Item June 22nd - Black and Coral Shell Beaded Bracelet, Cream and Gold Shell Earrings, and Gold and Shell Chain Bracelet


New Item June 23rd - Bronze and Aqua Necklace, Cranberry, Olive, and Gold Mosaic Memory Wire Bracelet and Bronze Glass Wire Wrapped Earrings


New Item June 24th - Gold and Green Memory Wire Bracelet, Green, Gold, and Cream Pearl Trio Memory Wire Bracelet, and Green, Gold, and Cream Pearl Cluster Earrings 


New Item June 25th - Cream and Gold Memory Wire Bracelet & Large Cream and Gold Earrings & Cream and Gold Necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment